1) WHEN AM I READY FOR KITESURFING THE WAVES?
In general, when you can kite with a twin-tip comfortably in both directions. It is best suited to those who can already kitesurf confidently, because in strapless kitesurfing you won’t be attached to the board, being harder to stay on, keep balanced and control the kite at the same time.
If you are a surfer who wants to enjoy more days in the waves, you should start with a regular kite course to learn how to maneuver the kite.
2) HOW LONG IT TAKES TO LEARN WAVE-RIDING?
It depends on your previous kite skills and what your strapless goals are.
An intermediate kiteboarder can learn to ride a strapless surf board with just 1 or 2 lessons.
But if you are looking to master the wave riding or some strapless tricks, more lessons and a lot of practice on your own would be needed.
3) IS TULUM A SURF SPOT?
Tulum is not known as a surf spot. But in windy conditions Tulum beach gets wavy. The kind of waves not good enough for surfing, but great for having fun with your kite.
4) ARE STRAPLESS KITE LESSONS PRIVATE OR GROUP?
Strapless kite lessons are private (one-to-one), just professional wave rider instructor and you.
5) HOW DO I BOOK MY STRAPLESS KITE LESSONS?
Booking kitesurfing lessons in Tulum is so simple.
- From home: Just click the booking button, fill in the info requested and we’ll email you in less than 24 hours to book your lessons. You don’t need to pay a deposit in advance. You don’t need to give Credit Card info. You just need an email confirmation from us.
Why is a deposit not requested to book? Because we work with wind and depend on weather conditions, which are changeable and not always predictable. So, we prefer charge our services after they have been rendered. This way we won’t have any cancellations problem with you.
- From Tulum: In case you are already in Tulum looking for a last minute lesson, you can call or WhatsApp us to +52 1 984 168 1023
6) HOW CAN I PAY MY STRAPLESS KITE LESSONS?
You can pay your kite lessons after you take them. No need to pay in advance.
We accept cash, both USD and Mexican Pesos, Credit Cards and PayPal.