Our SUP lessons, both basics and surf, are offered only in our beach spot at Ahau Tulum.
2) WHAT HAPPEN IF SEA CONDITIONS ARE NOT GOOD FOR SUP?
Tulum beach can be rough, specially in windy season (November to May). It can be wavy, windy and with currents. It’s best to learn on a flat-water spot. If you are a beginner and ocean conditions are wavy, try one of our SUP TOURS and learn in a calmer spot. Cenotes, lagoons and protected bays are great places to start.
Wind affects very much paddleboarding activities specially those on the open sea.
3) HOW CAN I BOOK SUP LESSONS?
Booking SUP lessons in Tulum is so simple.
- From home: Just click the booking button, fill in the info requested and we’ll email you in less than 24 hours to book your lessons. You don’t need to pay a deposit in advance. You don’t need to give Credit Card info. You just need an email confirmation from us.
- From Tulum: In case you are already in Tulum looking for a last minute lesson, you can call or WhatsApp us to +52 1 984 168 1023
4) WHEN CAN I BOOK SUP SURF LESSONS?
Normally, SUP SURF lessons would be for those who already have experience paddling in flat water and want to go a step further.
However if you have the basics, want to give it a try and sea conditions are not too rough, we can totally go for it. An instructor will be next to you, guiding and teaching how to surf with a paddleboard.
Learning to surf with a SUP is easier than a regular surf board. The large board makes it easier to catch small and disorganized waves.
5) HOW AND WHEN CAN I PAY YOUR SUP LESSONS?
You don’t need to pay any deposit in advance. You can pay after the lesson. We accept cash (USD and Mexican Pesos), Credit Cards and PayPal payments.